Saturday, April 9, 2011

I like your heart, 4/10/11

I like your heart: food for thought, 4/10/11. Featuring Jimmie Altman.

LORD send-your rain, wash away the-lies/
Uncover our ref-uge, remove the veil from our-eyes/
Expose all of our idols, break the soul ties/
Make us your-disciples, let your son-rise/ into our
Hearts, breaking the dark-ness, king of glory/
How could I ever stumble, if I keep you before me/
And behind me guarding my rear, your glory is my defense/
I hum-ble myself and You keep my mind in suspense/
Ex-piating the things that seem to go a-gainst/
The kingdom of the light and our king is so immense/
The wise brought Him gold and myrhh plus frankincense/
And now I’m convinced, because what He did, He lives, so we may exist/
The gist of this redemption was captured when Abraham/
Was ready kill his son, but Jehovah gave up the lamb/
A ram caught in a thicket, a Man scarred four sickness/
Boar our sins in His body, this is more than conviction/
This His loving-kindness, healer of all addictions/
I lose my mind for your glory, LORD send me out as your witness/
Please get this…

No comments:

Post a Comment