Friday, March 14, 2014

Five minute Friday: Crowd.

 Five Minute Friday

My very first, Five minute Friday:
Crowd.

I could split crowd right in half, throw half on one side of a balance and half on the other. They would surely equal out -one side not weighing more or less than the other, but both weighing the same.

On one side, I absolutely love a crowd. I love a crowd of my family and/or friends. I love having everyone together. It's some sort of essence in me-what I'm made of. I yearn for gathering and connection and closeness. The things that tie us together.

On the other side, I deal with a lot of social anxiety. It comes and it goes. It's up and it's down. But, it's there. I can physically feel it's grip at times. And I know the very root of it is my insecurities...

-MLB


No comments:

Post a Comment