Friday, March 11, 2011

My cross.


This is what my heart looks like...3/10/11, pm.
 
Nail my hands. Hang me on a tree. He said "take up your cross and follow me." I'll die for Meekness. I'll carry my sentence to the top of the hill. And surrender. I'll exchange this heart. I promise I will. I'm gonna make it up that hill. Forgiveness will one day flow through my veins. Not my beat, but His. It's where I'm going. It's ...what drives me. I can't stop. I choose Love. I'll make it up the hill and fall on my knees. "I'm ready for the transplant, Father." The sight of the other side soothes the agony. I reach inside. Pull my heart out. And lay it before Him. I let my heart go. I say goodbye. Goodbye worries. Goodbye fear. Goodbye insecurities that used to ring in my ear. Goodbye anger and frustration. Goodbye confusion. Goodbye conditional love. Goodbye restrictions. Then comes what it was all for. A new beat. Music to my ears. Meekness. Forgiveness. Unconditional Love. I surrender. I promise. I was made to fly... not just for me, but for the world to see. To give You ALL the Glory!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment